Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Your dental needs are a very personal thing, and you deserve to have all the information you need to make sound decisions about certain treatments or procedures. We don't just tell you what we think is best for you. Our doctors take the time to explain what the procedure is, why it's necessary, and how it will benefit you in the long-term. So we welcome and encourage your questions, because it's the best way for us to know what's on your mind.
Here are a few of the questions we hear most often, but you may have others that you don't see here. Please don't ever hesitate to contact our office if you're looking for more information.
- Why do I need a crown instead of a bigger filling?
- Why should I replace silver amalgam fillings?
- What is periodontal disease?
- What are dental implants?
- How do porcelain veneers work?
- Is there an easy way to repair chipped teeth?
- How long do dental implants last?
- How often should I go to the dentist?
- Will my fillings be visible?
- How can my dentist help with sleep apnea?